Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nordstrom for Fall

    This month marks my one year of blogging, and if you've been reading my blog that long then I'm sure you've noticed my writing has improved A LOT.
     Last year I did a fall series, this year I wanted to do something similar, but instead of focusing on me, I want to focus on beauty trends, and whats going to be in stores.
      For fashion I'm going to be doing a high end store, and a low end store. As you may have guessed my high end store is going to be Nordstrom, and my low end store will be Charlotte Russe.
   
    MICHAEL Michael Kors Asymmetrical Zip Soft Shell Jacket
         Available HERE for $150.00.

DV by Dolce Bita 'Colten' Boot (Nordstrom Exclusive)
      Available HERE for $98.95, the only bad thing is I can't decide which color I want most.

Liverpool Jeans Company 'Sadie' Straight Leg Supersoft Stretch Jeans
      Available HERE for $79.00, they looks super soft and would go perfect with the above boots.

Leith Split Hem Tunic Tee
      Available HERE for $36.00.

Olive and Oak Zip Detail Stripe Sweater Dress (Online Only)
      Available HERE for $68.00.

      So that's all for today, I'll have my follow up low end fashion blog post, featuring Charlotte Russe up tomorrow. Will you be buying anything from this post? Let me know what you think in the comment section. Stay Creative my Lovelies, I'll post again very soon.
                                         XOXO,
                                              Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment