Thursday, January 9, 2014

200 Posts..... Thank You!

    Today I want to take the time to thank those of you who have stuck by my side for the past year. Today is the day I celebrate 200 posts, and I can't believe it, I really can't believe I've made it this far.
     This time last year I wasn't really taking blogging seriously. I didn't really start getting serious till mid-September, when all of a sudden I became inspired to work harder. Over the past four months I've been really happy where my blog is going, and I hope to keep growing.
 




    Moving forward, I want to keep growing my blog. I want to keep putting out quality content, and I want to grow my number of readers, and just keep moving forward and expanding.
    So I just want to say one last time THANK YOU! Thank you for your positive comments, thank you for sticking by my blog when I was lazy and put out crappy content, and thank you for just reading this post.
                                                                  Stay Creative,
                                                                                   Lori Ann
Update: In case you were wondering this used to be my 200th post, but I deleted some of my older posts so it's no longer officially my 200th post.

2 comments: