Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish

   Today I will be reviewing the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 590 Confetti Cake.
  I bought this the first of November during a little mini haul, and I do believe it was $2.50.
     I keep telling myself I'm going to stop buying glitter nail polishes, but I can't seem to resist, this is only one of the two I bought at the time. Ugh!!! 


   When I bought it, I was under the impression that it had a purple tint to it, well it doesn't. I applied it to  one of my bare fingernails first, and I was disappointed, but I got over it.
    So after my little test, I decided to apply a black finger nail polish first. I decided to this time that I would use my Revlon Nail Polish in 731 Knockout (Here) .

After that I applied the Sally Hansen nail polish and here's the result....


What Do I Think?

   This nail polish  stayed on longer than I expected, I had it on for about 10 days, which I'm sure your can tell because my nails grew out quite a bit during that time.
    If you're looking for a glittery nail polish, then I would totally recommend you try this one, I really did like it, even if it is a pain to get off.

    Well that's all for today, let me know what you think in the comments. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already?
                                                        Stay Creative,
                                                                        Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment