Friday, January 31, 2014

5 Words: Week 55

    Happy Friday!!! I hope you all had a great week, so I just wanted to take a moment today to ask what you though of the changes I announced on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it, I feel so much more energized now because I get to do more, and write different things, it's no longer the exact same thing every week.
     So let me know about that below, and for now here's this week's five words.


Susquehanna-  A river in Pennsylvania.

Suserrous- Whispering, hissing.

Tintinnabulation- Tinkling.

Vestigial- In trace amounts.

Wafture- Waving.


     Since this week's main posts were school related I thought I'd share a new website with you called Grammarly. I use Grammarly's plagiarism checker because I like knowing that I've quoted my sources correctly so I can do my best in school.
      Grammarly contacted me in December about telling you about their website, but before I responded I took my time to do my research and I really do think that their website is a great tool for students and writers, so go check it out.

   Well that's all for this week, I hope you enjoyed it, and don't forget to check back on Sunday for the first post in my new series Weekly Inspiration.
                                                                       Stay Creative,
                                                                                       Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment