Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sweater Weather

 Hello there lovelies, since the past two weeks have been kinda hectic with the new year and all, I decided to make today's post an easy read.
     One of the main reason I love winter so much is because I can wear sweaters, and darker colors, without being judged for it.


Sweater Weather

Sweater Weather by loriboyd featuring cross jewelry

        So what do you think of my little creation? Do you like it? If you could change anything about it what would it be? Let me know what you think in the comments below, well that's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow with a review!
                                                                         Stay Creative,
                                                                                          Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. Love this, it's something I would wear. With the exception of the purse, I can't stand carrying a purse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I use to be the same way with purses, but now I feel lost if I go out of the house without it!

      Delete