Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Top 5 Songs of the Moment

Hey y'all, sorry for the late post today, I was having a hard time deciding what to post today.
I eventually decided that today I would share with you my top 5 songs of the moment, I've never done this before, so I thought today would be a good day to give it a go.
Out of all the songs below, I have to say that my favorite is All Too Well. I have been completely obsessed with it for the past month and I refuse to take it off repeat!
Back in January Lucy Hale released her first single 'You Sound Good to Me' and I honestly wasn't impressed, she has an amazing voice, and I felt like she could do better. A few days ago I saw that her entire album was on her Vevo channel and I decided to give it a listen. From the entire album my favorite songs are Road Between, Kiss Me, Goodbye Gone, Nervous Girls, and Red Dress featuring Joe Nichols. After listening to the album I don't think I'll buy the entire album, but I will buy a few of the songs separately!


MKTO is a really random pick, I first heard of them last week after it was announced they would be an opening act for Demi Lovato on her world tour, and so I decided to listen to them, and I liked a few of their songs!

I guess that's all for today, I hope you liked it! Let me know what you think in the comments. What are your top 5 songs of the moment?
XoXo, 
Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment