Saturday, June 21, 2014

Weekend Wear

I wanted to make another post earlier this week, but I just didn't have the energy for it, so now that I'm starting to feel better, I thought it was time for me to sit down and write.
I've been wanting to do a blog post like this for a while now, but I just didn't have time, between school and studying for last weekends ACT, but now I'm done with the ACT for awhile ( hopefully) and now I have time to write again!
Over the past few months I've been trying to include more fashion related posts in my blogging schedule and it's been about a month since my last fashion post, so I think today is the perfect day to get back into that!


This isn't going to be a weekly series, but I think I'm going to start doing a weekend wear post a few times a month. I had a lot of fun making this, and hopefully you enjoy it.
 So I guess that's all for today, let me know in the comments what you think!
What are you doing this weekend? Any fun plans?
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment