Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekly Inspiration



Recently while browsing around on twitter I saw this message that Taylor Swift left on a fan's Instagram photo and I really wanted to share it. Taylor get's a lot of crap for dating, and people choose to see that side of her, and because of that they never see how inspiring and charitable she is. 
She is an amazing role model, and I'm very proud to say that I'm a Swiftie. 
Taylor is 24 years old, she's worth 200 million dollars, and she could be going out every weekend partying, drinking and doing drugs. But instead she's at home baking, playing with her cat, hanging out with her friends, and commenting on her fans Instagram posts. And when she's not working or touring she spends hours visiting sick kids in hospitals.
I think that that's something that should be shared and celebrated, and if you want to unfollow me because of that then go ahead, I don't care, this me, this is who I am and I'm not going to change that for anyone!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment