Friday, May 10, 2013

5 Words: Week 19

    It's Friday, Friday, so yeah I can't think of what to put to make that rhyme . Anyway it's time for this weeks 5 Words so let's get started.....
     Normally I don't do themes, I just do random words. but this weeks 5 words will all start with the letter A.

Actuary- An officer, as of an insurance company, who calculates and states the risks of premiums.
Adduce- To bring forward or name for consideration.
Adulterate-  To make impure by the admixture of other or baser ingredients.
Agglomerate- To pile or heap together.
Ambidextrous- Having the ability of using both hands with equal skill or ease.

So that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment