Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review: Revlon Nail Polish in 380 Elegant

    Today I will be reviewing a Revlon Nail Polish in 380 Elegant. This was my second time using this nail polish, and I liked it better the second time.

   I think the reason I liked it better the second time is because I knew what to expect. I knew I needed to apply 2 coats, instead of one. And to be honest I was expecting it to start chipping immediately like it did the first time, but I've had it on for 3 days and it hasn't chipped at all.


       I love the color, I usually stick to darker colors so when I bought this I really wanted a good nude color. I had already tried one that didn't work out well, so I was really happy when I found this one and it gave me everything I was looking for.
     Other than really loving the color, I really liked the brush, it was easy to apply, and it dried quickly. I normally always use a topcoat, but I didn't with this nail polish, so I'm really surprised that it hasn't chipped.
       Would I recommend it? Yes, I would. I love the nail polish and the color. More importantly it only cost $3.98, that's the most I've ever paid for a nail polish, and I don't regret it.
     
So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up Friday. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment