Friday, May 31, 2013

5 Words: Week 22

    I think I can honestly say nothing happened this week, all I did was buy a new pair of shoes. I also got quite a bit of school work done.
      So since I have nothing of importance to add to that, let's get on to this week's 5 Words....
Ghilie-  A type of shoe with laces along the instep and no tongue, esp. those used for Scottish country dancing.
Ratchet- A device consisting of a bar or wheel with a set of angled teeth in which a pawl, cog, or tooth engages, allowing motion in one direction.
Cilice- A haircloth.
Ephemeral- Lasting for a very short time: "fashions are ephemeral".
Pious- 1.)Devoutly religious.
           2.) Making a hypocritical display of virtue.


So that's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com


                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd

No comments:

Post a Comment