Thursday, May 2, 2013

Review: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in Gunmetal

       Okay so it's been a few weeks since I last did a nail polish review so I thought why not today, I was going to post this yesterday, but we had a major internet outage and so I couldn't.
     Today I will be reviewing the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in Gunmetal 310.
    So as you can see it does have a bubbly appearance, but that is my fault, it isn't the nail polish. I was in a rush and applied to many coats in too short of a time period. I've had this on for about a week now and as you can see it still looks great. There are a few chips, nothing major, and of course you can see where I've picked at the top half of some of my fingers.

   What I love most about this color is that it changes color. When you glance at it sometimes it looks gray, silver, black, or maybe even blue. But that's what makes me love it so much.
     As usual I love the quality of the product, I've said it before I'll say it again, I love the Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Nail Polishes.
     I would definitely recommend you buy this, it lasts for so long, and is only $2.50. Also Walmart is finally carrying it again, it had been months since I had seen them on Walmart's shelves and then I looked and they were back.
     So that's all for today, I'll have my usual post up tomorrow. Will you be buying this? Have you tried it already? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.  Stay Creative my lovelies, I'll post again very very soon.
                                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                                     Lori Ann
      Also contact me:  
                                  E-mail:      loriboyd15@gmail.com
                                   Twitter:   @LoriAnnBoyd
   

No comments:

Post a Comment