Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Liebster Award

Hello lovelies, I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lucy @ LucyLou , I've been nominated before, but I decided to go ahead and do it again anyway!

If you read a lot of blogs then you probably know what the Liebster Award is, but just in case you don't here's the rules...

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you, then create your own set for the people who are going to nominate!
3. Choose 11 people (that have under 200 followers) to nominate and link them to your post .
4. Let the people you nominated know they've been tagged. No tag backs!

11 Facts About Me:

1. I'm addicted to Pinterest.
2. I love dogs!
3. I stress about everything.
4. I suffer from general anxiety,social anxiety, and panic attacks.
5. I'm obsessed with Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift.
6. I'm allergic to everything!
7. I've never had Starbucks before!
8. I love History, my favorite era to study is WW2.
9. I suck at math.
10. I love Christmas!
11. I have a highly addictive personality, and it's both a good and bad thing.

11 Questions from Lucy

1. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
I love the community, I'm usually very anti-social and I don't like talking to people I don't know, but the blogging community has helped me open up, and I've met so many amazing people because of it.

2. If you had to choose fashion or beauty items?
Definitely beauty, I like fashion, but I'm not as obsessed with it.

3. Favorite brand of lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick often, I usually stick with lip balm, but when I do use lipstick it's usually CoverGirl or Wet N Wild.

4. Favorite fashion brand?
I love going to Cato's, I can always find something there, my body is very hard to dress so it's nice to have a store like Cato's that makes clothes for women with curves.

5. Favorite beauty brand?
Clinique, they are my go-to for skincare and makeup.

6. Is there anything you don't enjoy about blogging?
The only thing I don't like is the competition. A little competition is good, but sometimes other bloggers can take it too far and it can make blogging hard to do.

7. Dream job?
I have a lot of different interests, but my number one dream job is to being a full-time writer. I'm planning on going to college for Psychology and Web Design, I like to keep busy so having something else that I can do at the same time makes me happy.

8. Who is your favorite blogger and why?
I don't think I have a favorite blogger, I follow so many amazing blogs that I really can't choose. Right now I'm loving The College Prepster, A Little Seersucker Sass, and Memphis Made.

9. Do you have a favorite Youtuber and why are they your favorite?
I LOVE MakeupByTiffanyD, she was the first Youtuber I ever watched, I've been watching her for about five years and she just keeps getting better.

10.Where would you love to visit in the world?
I would love to visit Europe, I love history and I love watching documentaries and reading about World War Two, so I would love to go to Germany and France, England has also been on my list of place I want to visit for a while now.

11. What is your favorite type of blog post to do?
I love doing book reviews and fashion/beauty posts, I love sharing things with other people whether that be a great book or some new beauty product I found on the internet.

My Questions:
1.How do you spend your free time?
2. What is your favorite time of year?
3. What is your social media of choice?
4. What is the last song you listened to?
5. What are three of your favorite blogs?
6. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
7. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
8. Do you have any tattoos? What is the meaning behind them?
9. What's your favorite TV Show?
10. Best beauty advice you've ever gotten?
11. Best life advice you've ever gotten?

I Nominate:


That's all for today, I hope you liked it!
XoXo,
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! Demi Lovato is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! :D I'll be writing it soon!

    ReplyDelete