Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekly Inspiration

Via
Over the years I've learned that in order to achieve your goals you have to continuously work your ass off, and if you want to succeed at something, you have to keep working. I used to think that if I was working on something really hard that I should be seeing results quickly, but the truth is it takes time, it's not going to happen overnight, and you have to keep working. If you give up on what you want most in the world, you're never gonna reach your goal, you're just going to be sad and depressed and hating the world.

Stay strong, stay focused, and keep working because things will change and you will achieve what you want!

XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, some days I just need to read some quotes to get me through the day and to realise all is not lost and today was one of those great post xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're feeling better, thanks for the lovely comment!

      Delete