Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What to Wear: Thanksgiving

Hello lovelies, I cannot believe next Thursday is Thanksgiving! Today, I will be showing you three Thanksgiving outfits, a casual outfit, a formal outfit, and then one completely using pieces from my favorite boutique, KiKi La Rue!

First up is A Casual Thanksgiving! 

Second is A Formal Thanksgiving.

Bracelet  / Dress / Shoes

Last is this outfit I put together by KiKi La Rue.

Necklace / Bracelet / Top / Pants / Boots
Confession, I'm in love with Piko tops, if I had the money I'd buy one in every color. I love the Goldenrod color above, but my favorite is the Midnight Blue, it's so beautiful, but it's sold out everywhere, I cannot find it and I need it!

What are your thanksgiving plans? Which outfit do you prefer?
XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. We don't do Thanksgiving over in the UK but I love all of these outfits think I like the first one the best but then I love the sparkly dress too . Too many goodies to chose from heeh xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete