Monday, November 3, 2014

November Goals

Hello lovelies, Happy November!!!! Can you believe that there's less than 60 days till 2015? I'm freaking out, I'm happy because it's now socially acceptable to watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas carols loudly, but I'm also kinda scared. I have so much to get done over the next two months, and I'm not ready, I'm really not.


Finish English 2 Part 1 & Part 2
Finish Geometry Part 1 & Part 2
Make final college app decisions
Finish college app essays.
Finish all college apps.
Read six books.
Try to start exercising again.
Use MyFitnessPal for 15 days.
Write at least 5,000 for NaNoWriMo.

Finish English 2 Part 1 & Part 2
I have to read one book, do roughly ten writing assignments, and take seven quizzes, it's not going to be easy but I can do it, I've already started two of the writing assignments, and I'll take one quiz tonight, so I'm off to a great start.

Finish Geometry Part 1 & Part 2
I have eleven quizzes and one big test to finish and then I'll be done, it'll be pretty easy all I have left to do are the quizzes so not much else other than review.

Make final college app decisions
For the most past I've made most of my decisions, however I do have three schools that I'm still unsure of, so I'm going to give it a few more weeks then make my mind up.

Finish college app essays.
I think I'm pretty lucky, only three or four of my colleges require an essay, so compared to others I'm definitely lucky.

Finish all college apps.
I have two full college applications to finish and half of four that need to be finished. One of those I have short answer questions and a few other details to finish and the other two I just have the essay and then they'll be complete.

Read six books.
I think I'm a little in over my head, I requested a lot of Christmas-y books from Netgalley and I have 18 books that I need to read and review that will be releasing over the next month and a half.

Try to start exercising again.
My ankle still isn't completely healed, but it's getting better everyday and most days I hardly feel any pain at all, so this month I'm going to try to get back into a workout routine!

Use MyFitnessPal for 15 days.
I've noticed that when I use MyFitnessPal I do better with my diet and I lose more weight, so this month I want to try to get back into the habit of using it.

Write at least 5,000 for NaNoWriMo.
I WANT to write 50,000 words and win NaNoWriMo, but I know I have so much to do this month that it's not likely that I'll reach 50,000, so I'm setting a personal goal of 5,000, last month I managed 4,000 words, so I'm hoping I can write more than that!

Well that's all for today! What goals have you set for yourself this month? Let me know below or leave a link to your blog post!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment