Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Confess...

Hello lovelies!
I hope your week is off to a great start, today I have for you six confessions! I got the idea for this post last fall, and I just never got around to posting it!

One
I confess that I'm loving this Winter weather and hating it all at the same time! I love the cold, but my hair is full of static and it's driving me crazy!

Two
I confess that I've been slacking off on my diet and it's making me sad and I'm starting to get anxious. So I have a shopping trip planned for Friday and that means buying healthy foods and healthy snacks! Any recommendations? In the meantime I'm focusing on watching what I'm eating and making better choices.

Three
I confess that I've been thinking of ways to motivate myself to lose weight and I think I've found the perfect motivation. I've decided that I want to lose 40 by the end of the summer so that I can get back into horseback riding! 

Four
I confess that I am super sad that Christmas is over, I want to go back in time to December!

Five
I confess that I'm scared I'm not going to get into any of the other colleges I've applied to, I didn't do as well as I was hoping to on the ACT and I don't think I'm going to get in to at least two of the five I've applied to.

Six
I confess that I actually started this blog post last fall and it's been sitting in my draft box and so I had to re-write pretty much the entire thing!

What are some of your confessions? Let me know below! Have a great day!
XoXo,
lori

No comments:

Post a Comment