Friday, January 23, 2015

Links to Love

Hello lovelies,
Today I wanna give you an update on my doctors appointment that I mentioned in last weeks Links to Love. I was right and I had to get blood work, but strangely what I thought was causing me to feel bad lately was actually better than it was six months ago.

It turns out the reason I'd been feeling so crappy lately is because my Vitamin D levels were low, so now I get to take 1000 units of Vitamin D a day and I'll get re-checked in 3-6 months!

Now that I now whats wrong it all makes sense, I knew it had to be one of three things, and the third thing on that list was Vitamin D, so it wasn't that big of a surprise. It's happened before and in a few weeks I'll be feeling better, till then I just gotta take care of myself!

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now, here's this weeks links to love!



How was your week?
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment