Monday, January 12, 2015

Pinterest Finds

Hello lovelies,
I know normally I would post this next week, but I decided to switch things around! So from now on this is how my Monday's will be scheduled, I only changed the second & third!

The first Monday of the month is still my monthly goals,
The second Monday of the month will now be my Pinterest Finds,
The third Monday will be my monthly playlist,
The fourth Monday is my Favorites of the month!

Anyway, that's the only changes I've made, and I don't really have much to tell you today, so let's get into this months Pinterest Finds!

1. Modcloth I Love Your Dress in Colbalt
 I'm in love with this color, I haven't decided for sure yet if I'm going to buy it, but I really do love it and couldn't resist sharing it with you!

2. 10 Tips to a Better Closet
This year I really need to get my closet in order, I think next month I'll probably work on that since I'll have to start changing things out as Spring approaches! I know it seems early to be talking about that, but here in Kentucky it goes from Winter to Spring to Summer in a matter of a few days, by March we'll probably be walking around without jackets!

3. No-Bake Vegan Brownies
I found this brownie recipe and I really want to try it! I've been trying to make healthier choices, but I do have a sweet tooth, so I'm trying to find healthier alternatives because I don't believe you have to give up what you love to be healthy, you just have to make healthy choices.

4. New Things I Want Pinterest Board
This isn't a pin, but I thought I would share with you my new Pinterest board! I'm always pinning things I want, but I never can find them, so I decided to make a board that way I can find them when I have the money to make the purchase!

So that's what I've been loving on Pinterest lately? What about you? Are there any new pins or boards you think I should take a look at? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment