Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Liebster Award

Hello lovelies!
I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Liv at Liv In Progress! If you've never heard of the Liebster Award, the rules are below.
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you, then create your own set for the people who are going to nominate!
3. Choose 11 people (that have under 200 followers) to nominate and link them to your post .
4. Let the people you nominated know they've been tagged. No tag backs!

Since I've been tagged before, I'm only going to answer Liv's questions and nominate 11 blogs, if you want to know facts about me you can take a look at my 25 Things About Your Blogger from last week.

1. Why did you start blogging?
When I first started blogging it was to prove to myself that I could keep a blog going for more than just a few weeks. Then it turned into something I love and I've been doing it for over two years now and I couldn't imagine not blogging.

2. What's one thing you love about yourself?
My eyes. I have hazel eyes, and they're constantly changing colors, one minute they're green and then a second later they'll be blue, it's really cool and it really freaks people out.

3. Where do you do most of your writing?
In bed or sitting at my desk.

4. What are three of your favorite books?
Trail of Secrets by Eileen Goudge
The Tycoon's Daughter by Caitlyn Duffy
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

5. What is your most popular post so far?
My most popular post is 3 Things You Should Think About Before Dyeing Blonde Hair Brunette  from back in 2013. Looking back on that I was so naive to think I could get my hair back to being completely blonde by the end of 2013. It's 2015 and I'm still trying to get the dark out of the ends of my hair, which you can see in the sidebar picture.

6. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
I'm not really sure, maybe Jennifer Lawerence, I have a lot of freckles/moles and so does she, plus we're both from Kentucky.

7. Do you have any long-term goals for your blog?
My long-term goals include, buying my URL, continuing to grow my followers, and to continue working with and to work with more authors, companies, and small businesses.

8. Where is somewhere you want to travel one day?
England, Canada, Germany, and Australia.

9. What are some of your hobbies besides blogging?
Writing, reading, sleeping, and baking.

10. What are your favorite kinds of posts to write?
I love to write book reviews and beauty posts, I love sharing things I love with other people.

11. What are a few of your favorite songs?
Road Between by Lucy Hale
Believe in Me by Demi Lovato
Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
Stand by Rascal Flatts
Home by Ingrid Michaelson


My Questions:
1. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? 10 years from now?
2. What are you most excited about in 2015?
3. Are you an early bird or night owl?
4. Who is your inspiration?
5. Why do you blog?
6. What are your top 5 favorite songs?
7. Where do you find your inspiration?
8. What blogs do you check daily?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. What is your favorite animal?
11. What is your holy grail beauty product?

I just wanna say thank you to Liv for nominating me for this award! 
That's it for today, I hope you all enjoyed it!
XoXo,
Lori

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Lori, this put a huge smile on my face this morning :-)

    ReplyDelete