Monday, March 10, 2014

March Playlist

We are into the second week of March, and last week actually wasn't too bad. I took my first History test and made an 80%. I'm actually pretty happy with that grade considering the test was over the entire first Unit.

This months playlist consists of a lot of country music, 5 out of the 8 songs on this playlist are country, and I love it!



That's all for today lovelies, I'll be posting everyday this week (except Saturday), so check back for me posts!

XoXo,
           Lori 

2 comments:

  1. I have got to hear this new Taylor Swift song! I have heard everyone talking about it but havent actually listened yet!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it's one of my favorite songs off her last album!

      Delete