Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Review: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish

   Today's post is a review of the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 320 Fuchsia Power. I've had this nail polish for about 3 or 4 years, I got it at Walmart for $2.50.



    This nail polish is a really pretty, bright fuchsia color. In the picture it looks like more of a red, but that's just because I couldn't get it to photograph correctly.



What Do I Think?

  In the pictures I'd had it on for about a week, and that's without a topcoat. It did chip a little, but not too much.
    Just like with all of the other nail polishes in the Xtreme Wear line, I would totally recommend this nail polish, I absolutely love it.
     Also have you noticed I've finally grown out of my glitter nail polish obsession? That's all for today, don't forget to follow to receive more posts.
                                                              XOXO,
                                                                    Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I totally love this line of polish! My favorite of all time (maybe of all nail polishes...) is Pacific Blue from this line!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Xtreme Wear line, I don't think I've ever tried Pacific Blue, my favorite is Black Out!

      Delete