Wednesday, March 12, 2014

TAG: Would You Rather Beauty Edition

     I've been trying to do a TAG once a month, and I recently came across this TAG so I thought I would use it for today's post.  As always I tag all of you, so don't forget to leave a link in the comments so I can see yours too!  I also want to Tag the lovely Elizabeth over at Closer Than Yesterday .



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses, or lose all your palettes and eye-shadows?

    I would rather lose all my eye-shadows, cause you can always smudge a colored eyeliner to use as eye-shadow.

2.  Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
   Cut it all off.

3.  Would you rather have a coral cheek or pink cheek?
   I always wear a pink cheek, I don't even own a coral colored blush.

4.  If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
   Clothes.

5.  Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
    Eyeliner as lipstick.

6.  Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
     Definitely Sephora, because they sell my favorite brands.

7.  Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or only one lip color for the rest of your life?
     One lip color because I only own one lip color as it is. Carmex is what I wear on a  daily basis, I only wear color on my lips for special occasions.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
    Summer clothes in the winter, cause you can always add on more layers if you get cold.

9.  Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
    Dark nails, my go to nail color is black.

10.  Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
     Lip product. I could never give up my eyeliner, I love it too much.

11.  Would you rather only be allowed to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
      I'd rather a messy bun, and that's because all of my hair would be up and out of my way, especially in the summer when it gets hot.

12.  Would you rather never be able to paint your nails or never be able to wear lip gloss?
     Never wear lip gloss. I always have something on my nails, as for my lips Carmex is all I use.

13.  Would you rather shave off all your eyebrows or have to sharpie them in everyday?
     Shave them off, they're already so blonde you can hardly see them, so it wouldn't really make a difference.

14.  Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
       Makeup,  I hardly ever wear it, but I always have my nails done.

    Well that's all for today, I hope you liked it, don't forget to follow if you wanna see more blog posts.
                                                                    XoXo,
                                                                        Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment