Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Top 5 Beauty Products Under 5 Dollars

  Today I thought I'd take a break from doing reviews and do something a little different. I'm going to show you my Top 5 Beauty Products Under 5 dollars.

                         

1. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle  $2.99 at Walmart.
 - This is hands down my favorite conditioner, it's even better than the conditioner my hairstylist uses. Normally I use this twice a week, butvfor the past month I've been using it everyday to prep my hair for the damage I knew my hair would go through last week when I dyed it. I also use this alongside my Moroccan Argan Oil, you can see my blog post about it (here)

2. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish  $2.50 at Walmart.
 - For this one I'm lumping the entire collection together because I love every single nail polish in this line. If you've been reading my blog for a while then you know that I love these nail polishes, I've reviewed many in the past, and I have more reviews coming up over the next few weeks.

3. Wet & Wild Eye Shadow Palette in C246 Greed    $1.99 at Kmart.
  -  This is my most used beauty product, I don't wear makeup often, but when I do I use this palette to do my eyes.

4.  E.L.F Eyeliner Brush    $1.00
 - This is my favorite makeup brush ever, and I use it every time I wear makeup.  I probably have three of these brushes one I use, one as a back-up, and then I cut one into an angled brush.

5. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner  $4.49 at Walmart.
 - I cannot believe I've lived my entire life without this eyeliner, it is the most amazing beauty product I've ever used. I use this to line my bottom waterline, and I use it to tight-line my upper waterline. Once you put this on your skin it does not budge, and it will not smudge, it is the BEST THING EVER!!!


   Well that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed it, and don't forget to follow me if you want to see more.
        XoXo,
                    Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I need to try that eyeliner now!!! I love drugstore eyeliners! And Wet n' Wild eyeshadows are the BOMB!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you need to try it, and I totally agree with you on Wet N' Wild eyeshadows!

      Delete