Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekly Inspiration

Via

     We all have that one fear that keeps us from doing what we want in life. My biggest fear in life is failure, and everyone telling me "I told you so", but I realized towards the end of last year that if I didn't let go of that fear, then that's exactly what was going to happen. If I didn't let go, then I wouldn't be able to do what I needed to do, to prove them all wrong.


                             Goal:  Make the decision today to leave your fears in the past.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Thats my biggest fear also. So I needed this advice as much as you do!!! :) Thanks for the advice! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    So glad you had a good Saturday! Hope your weekend was equally good!!! :) :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you had a great weekend! :) :)

      Delete